IMPORTANT Welcome to EmeraldsMC!

TheSteveRizzo

Server Owner
OWNER

Welcome to EmeraldsMC!

----------------------------------------------------------​

Hi everyone! My name is Steve and I am the Founder of the EmeraldsMC Survival Server! We are so glad to have you here. I just wanted to spend some time to reach out and personally welcome each and every one of you to the server community. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy your experience and find EmeraldsMC to be your "gaming home away from home."

We are anticipating the server to launch within the next few months (probably right around mid-December)! Until then, we are just going to tease you with spoilers and leaks that we post here, on our website! As of right now, the spawn and roads connecting to it are already built. Additionally, most of our plugins and fancy perks are configured and ready to go!

There is still a lot of testing that is needed, in addition to furthering our efforts to find staff members who are interested in helping EmeraldsMC proper during its initial stages.

Staff applications will be opening soon for all who are interested, so please keep an eye out for that announcement. Discord will be required for anyone who wishes to join our team, so please take note (don't worry though, we're really not scary people!).

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and if there are any questions, ideas, or overall feedback about the website or server, don't hesitate to post or reach out. I'll be monitoring these forums very closely and will do the best that I can to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing you on EmeraldsMC!

Have a great weekend!
- Steve